2010年2月1日 星期一

Luncheon - IWC of Copenhagen





Luncheon - IWC of Copenhagen on 28th of Jan, 2010
(see more photos: http://picasaweb.google.com.tw/milahuang2008/20100128IWCDKKLuncheon?authkey=Gv1sRgCP_1k6qZs_7a6wE# )




I've been Copenhagen, Denmark for 6 months and became the membership of the Internation Women's Club of Copenhagen for 4 months. 

The first Luncheon in the New Year of 2010 is also the first activity since I joined the International Women's Club of Copenhagen. we had tasty food and wonderful program, as well as, nice to meet some new friends there.

*************************************

Venue: situated in the centre of Copenhagen, the "Odd Fellow Palæet".

Luncheion Platter served by:
- Smoked salmon with cucumber and smoked cheese.
- Terrine of poultry with chestnuts and mushrooms
- Comte cheese and Brie de Maux with quince
- a glass wine
- Birthday cake
-Coffee or tea

Value-Added-Program: The famous Danish Tenor, Tonny Landy, was invited to sing and tell us about his career.
********************************

The setting, program are excellent. And food & wine are very tasty but I was too busy to finish it all even it's very small potion.
As since I'm a new commer, have few acquaintances in the community, of course, making new friends and having photo taken are much more important than food in the first activity.

As a diplomatic family we have been moving all the time,I have to make a quick adaptation to every new environment.  Friends are the key  supports while we settled dow in a new place.
The International Women's Club is one of best channels to find some friends whom have the same interests or habits.
Thus, I tell myself, "To find something new to excite myself every day and to enrich my diary."
Open-minded to  make friends, join gym to sweat off my weight, keep fit to feel light, family-love.......。
I'm ready to have a fresh life  again.

1 則留言:

  1. I was recommеnded this web ѕite by my cousin.

    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful!
    Τhanks!

    My webрage; plombier paris

    回覆刪除